Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happiness

It turns out that Eldest had a solo last night. Or, more accurately, she was part of a trio in a piece by Vergil Thomson. I said, "You didn't tell me!" and she replied, "Awww, I didn't want you to feel you had to come!" But I was glad that I did.

My mom secretly sent Dancer a check, and asked her to buy flowers and make supper today. So I arrived home to a savory French tarte and mocha pots de creme.

Snuggler had a great sleepover and the report is that she played extremely hard in her soccer game today, and was even goalie for the second half, and did a great job.

Little Guy had a good time at his campout, except when he got homesick last night after the special dinner for the moms, and he cried. But he recovered and had a good time.

Big Guy took his shower this morning without grumbling.

Andrew managed the logistics of it all, and although he's exhausted now, appears to have survived. And it's been a happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day! And congratulations to Eldest on her trio debut. That's classic Eldest modesty!

    ReplyDelete